2018 Southeastern Fishes Council Meeting
Hickory Knob State Park Resort, McCormick, South Carolina
The annual meeting of the Southeastern Fishes Council will be held at Hickory Knob State Park Resort, South Carolina on Thursday and Friday, November 8-9, 2017.
The meeting will include two days of oral presentation sessions and a poster session on Thursday evening. We will also offer a lightning talk session of 5-minute talks (strictly enforced!) with no questions on Thursday. Titles and abstracts must be submitted for all presentations by Monday October 15, 2018 at http://sefishescouncil.org/abstracts/. If you are student presenting and would like to be eligible for the $100 student travel award, you must register when abstracts are due (Monday October 15th at midnight).
Registration is open with EARLY registration ending October 15, 2018 at midnight!
Following the poster session there will be an auction. Please look around for duplicate publications (fish or otherwise) plus anything “fishy” that you think we might be able to raise a couple of dollars from in an auction.
- Member Early Registration – $125.00 (Must be a dues paid member prior to registration, renew online)
- Member Late Registration – $175.00
- Non Member Early Registration – $175.00 (If you would like to join and get the Regular Member Rate click here: http://sfc8.wildapricot.org/page-1734727)
- Non Member Late Registration – $225.00
- Student Member Early Registration – $50.00
- Student Member Late Registration – $75.00
- Student Non Member Early Registration – $100.00 (If you would like to join and get the Student Member rate click here: http://sfc8.wildapricot.org/page-1734727)
- Student Non Member Late Registration – $150.00
Accommodations: Hickory Knob State Park Resort, 1591 Resort Dr, McCormick, SC 29835. The Southeastern Fishes Council has rooms reserved at the Park for Wednesday and Thursday nights. Rooms must be reserved by 1 August 2017 to guarantee availability. To reserve rooms call 800-491-1764.