2022 Southeastern Fishes Council Meeting
UGA Special Collections Library, Athens, Georgia
The 2022 annual meeting of the Southeastern Fishes Council will be held at the Richard B. Russell Special Collections Library, 300 South Hull Street, Athens, GA 30605, which is located on the University of Georgia Campus. The meeting will be held on 17-18 November 2022, with optional activities taking place during the evening of 16 November (more details later).
We have obtained a block of rooms at the SpringHill Suites (220 S. Hull Street, Athens, GA, 30605) at a discount rate of $157.60 per night (includes taxes, fees, and parking) for the nights of 16 and 17 November. There are a limited number of rooms available, so book now! The hotel is a block from the meeting venue. You can call them (706-850-2072, mention meeting code SEF) or use the following link to receive the block rate before 17 October 2022:
Book your group rate for Southeastern Fishes Council SpringHill Suites
Additional rooms are available at the Holiday Inn Express (513 W Broad St., Athens, GA 30601) for $135.35 per night (includes taxes, fees, and parking). This hotel is a short drive or a long walk (0.3 miles) to the meeting site. Make reservations by calling 706-546-8122 and mention the Southeastern Fishes Council meeting to receive the group rate. You can also use the link below.
· Member Early Registration – $125 (Must be a dues paid member prior to registration, renew online)
· Member Late Registration – $175
· Non Member Early Registration – $175 (If you would like to join and get the Regular Member Rate: http://www.sefishescouncil.org
· Non Member Late Registration – $225
· Student Member Early Registration – $50
· Student Member Late Registration – $75
· Student Non Member Early Registration – $100 (If you would like to join and get the Student Member rate: http://www.sefishescouncil.org
· Student Non Member Late Registration – $150
Early Registration ends 15 October 2022. All registering by this date will receive a free meeting t-shirt!
Late On-line Registration ends 13 November 2022
The agenda will include two days of oral presentation sessions and a poster session on Thursday evening, following the annual business meeting. We will also offer a lightning talk session of 5-minute talks (strictly enforced!) with no questions on Friday.
Titles and abstracts must be submitted by midnight Saturday 15 October 2022 at:
If you are student presenting and would like to be eligible for the $100 Boschung Student Travel Award (20 awards given), you must register by the abstract due date (Saturday 15 October 2022 at midnight).